Some of the fine properties we have worked on over the years.
Chaparrel Construction and Doug Kurtz have experience and in-depth knowledge in all phases of hospitality renovation, and provides you with a team of dedicated professionals to deliver quality projects on time and within budget. We have specific experience, skills and qualifications to fill the needs of the hospitality industry of hotel, resort, and timeshare properties.
Our construction management teams have the knowledge and experience necessary for working within an operating hospitality environment. We are dedicated to providing the highest levels of satisfaction and a positive experience for you, the share holder, the staff, and most importantly the guest. Our main objective is to provide a positive outcome that meets your budget and time frame. As our client, you can expect to receive consistent quality and value in meeting your renovation goals one property at a time.
We have developed a network of relationships with key participants (architects, engineers, designers, suppliers, purchasing, etc.) within the industry and are constantly seeking new resources to improve value and provide excellence on every project. We are here to assist you at any point in the process, whether it is with preliminary estimating, design, value engineering, or procurement. Our services are broad and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs.
Here are some of the hotels we have worked on.
As a part of the Lewisville Convention Center Complex, we finished out the guest rooms, hallways and public spaces of this hotel.
We had the opportunity, in 2008, to be a part of the Guest Room and Common Area renovation of this wonderful hotel in picturesque Lexington, Ky. We were charged with completing all of the Drywall and Vinyl Wallcovering and FF&E on this project.
We were proud to have worked on the Common Area Renovation of the Candlewood Suites in Dallas. Our trades on this project included Tile, Drywall, Texture and Paint.
In Charlottesville, Va., 2009. We worked on the Common Area, Restaurant, Convention Space & Guest Room Renovation for the Doubletree Hotel. Our work included Tile, Drywall, Texture, Paint, Wallcovering, and Acoustical Tile.
We consider ourselves fortunate to have been selected to work on the renovation of Disney's enchanting Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Our work was concentrated on the guest rooms and hallways including the bathrooms where we used a specific custom wall covering that features the Disney [...]
After hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast in 2005, we were part of a large team of contractors tasked with rebuilding and restoring this four star Resort which contains more then 1700 guest room. Our portion of the project focused on the wall covering area of the renovation.
Chaparrel Construction Project Tracking & Reporting
- Daily logs are kept to track the job progress and site conditions.
- Project schedules are utilized and updated weekly to keep the job on track – these schedules are then shared with all associated parties.
- We sit down with the GM on a weekly basis to make sure we are exceeding everyone’s expectations.
- We hold a weekly OSHA Safety meeting to ensure a productive, safe, and clean job.
- We obtain Area Sign Off Forms for each and every area we complete to ensure there are no questions as to what was completed to your satisfaction.
- We ensure all final city / county inspections are completed and obtain a Certificate of Occupancy from the proper municipality.
- Upon completion of the project we obtain a Certificate of Final Completion from the owner’s designated representative, which will accompany our final request for payments to ensure the project was completed successfully.
- We provide a Close Out Booklet to the Owner and their designated Representatives. (This book contains all the subcontractor / material warranties, material information / specifications, sign off sheets, certificate of final completion and all municipality documentation.)