Some of the Resorts & Convention Centers we have worked on.
Resorts and Convention Centers have very specific demands and needs when planning a renovation. Chaparrel Construction and Doug Kurtz have experience and in-depth knowledge in all phases of hospitality renovation, including extensive work on Golf Clubs, Resorts and Convention Centers across the country. We provide you with a team of dedicated professionals to deliver quality projects on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards demanded in the Resort and Convention industry.
Our construction management teams have the knowledge and experience necessary for working within an operating hospitality and meeting environment. We are dedicated to providing the highest levels of satisfaction and a positive experience for you, the share holder, the staff, and most importantly the guest.
We have developed a network of relationships with key participants (architects, engineers, designers, suppliers, purchasing, etc.) within the industry and are constantly seeking new resources to improve value and provide excellence on every project. We are here to assist you at any point in the process, whether it is with preliminary estimating, design, value engineering, or procurement. Our services are broad and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs.
Here are some of the properties we have worked on.
Chaparrel Construction Project Tracking & Reporting
- Daily logs are kept to track the job progress and site conditions.
- Project schedules are utilized and updated weekly to keep the job on track – these schedules are then shared with all associated parties.
- We sit down with the GM on a weekly basis to make sure we are exceeding everyone’s expectations.
- We hold a weekly OSHA Safety meeting to ensure a productive, safe, and clean job.
- We obtain Area Sign Off Forms for each and every area we complete to ensure there are no questions as to what was completed to your satisfaction.
- We ensure all final city / county inspections are completed and obtain a Certificate of Occupancy from the proper municipality.
- Upon completion of the project we obtain a Certificate of Final Completion from the owner’s designated representative, which will accompany our final request for payments to ensure the project was completed successfully.
- We provide a Close Out Booklet to the Owner and their designated Representatives. (This book contains all the subcontractor / material warranties, material information / specifications, sign off sheets, certificate of final completion and all municipality documentation.)